Is there any single player match???
Sclash - Demo
A downloadable Sclash for Windows
" One slash, one death "
Sclash - Demo
Sclash is a plug’n play samurai fighting game full of tension where one hit means death.
Incarnate an experimented samurai with easy to execute actions for everyone, breath and take time to anticipate your next moves and your enemy’s ones in the big space you have, and manage well your stamina to land a deadly hit to your opponent.
- Breathing battles
- You have the space and the tools to take your to think of your approach and your opponent’s one
- Battle to the top & maximum pressure
- On these very cool looking fighting scenes where one last hit is enough, the taste of the samurais’ last battle and the pressure of the opposition will be felt at each interaction
- Easy to get a grip on
- 3 buttons and no combo, anyone can know how to play Sclash in 5 minutes
- Plug’n play
- The game opens on a fighting scene, what can be faster ?
This is the demo of the game, which is currently in development and should arise mid 2020 !
Don't forget to fill the feedback form or the problem report one linked in the .zip once you finished playing it, it would greatly help us !
We're a small team of 3 students (With @Linagur and @Ruyuik, and an external compositor) working without budget.
If you ever love the game, maybe check our other games and / or add it to your collections ! Or share it and follow it on social networks, that's what helps the most, thank you !
And maybe you can consider making a donation ? But that's just in case you really really want to !
Thanks a lot for testing it out !
Bug / problem report
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Authors||Kaldrin, Linagur, Ruyuik|
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Tool SAI, Clip Studio Paint, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||1hko, 2D, one-hit-kill, onehitonekill, saber, samurai|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.