Is there any single player match???
Sclash - Demo
A downloadable Sclash for Windows
" One slash, one death "
Sclash is a plug’n play samurai fighting game full of tension where one hit means death.
Play as an experimented samurai with easy to execute actions for everyone. Breath and take time to anticipate your next moves and your enemy’s ones in large maps.
Manage well your stamina to land a deadly hit to your opponent and win the round.
- Breathing battles
- You have space and time to think of your approach and your opponent’s.
- Battle to the top & maximum pressure
- On these very cool looking fighting scenes where one hit is enough, the taste of the samurais’ last battle and the pressure of the opposition will be felt at each interaction
- Easy to get a grip on
- 3 buttons and no combo, anyone can learn how to play Sclash in 5 minutes
- Plug’n play
- Once you click on play the fight immediately starts, what can be faster ?
This is the demo of the game, which is currently in development and should arise second half of 2020 !
Don't forget to fill the feedback form or the problem report one linked in the .zip once you finished playing. It would greatly help us !
If you liked the game, check our other games and / or add it to your collections!
Share it and follow us on social networks, that's what helps the most, thank you!
If you can, consider donating to us, it would help us continue the development of the game.
Thanks a lot for testing it out!
Join our Discord server to participate in playtests, events, submit ideas, follow the making, report bugs, or just talk with the devs and the community!
Thanks for checking buy and maybe playing the game ! We'd love to hear your feedback on it so we've alreayd set up quick 5-10 mins forms for that, or if you found any bug you want to report!
Feedback form :
Bug / problem report :
- Controllers may or may not work, sorry for the inconvenience
- If the game hard locks, bugs or so, press Alt + R to restart it quickly and fresh !
- And if it still has problems then you might want to delete the games data in the stats menu
- For any other issue, please let us know, we would be grateful
- MAC support is still not fully operational
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Authors||Kaldrin, Linagur, Ruyuik|
|Made with||Unity, 3ds Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Tool SAI, Clip Studio Paint, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||1hko, 2D, one-hit-kill, onehitonekill, plugnplay, saber, samurai, steam|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.